Join the University of San Francisco School of Education, USF Department of International & Multicultural Education, USF Human Rights Education Program and the IKEDA Center for Peace, Learning and Dialogue for a panel and discussion on peace education.
Panelists will share their vision for peace education given current challenges locally and globally, provide examples of effective peace education efforts and discuss how peace education can be advanced by youth, scholars and educators.
- Dr. Monisha Bajaj, Associate Professor International & Multicultural Education, University of San Francisco
- Dr. Maria Hantzopoulos, Associate Professor, Education, Vassar College
- Matt Meyer, Educator, activist, and author; founding Chair of the Peace & Justice Studies Association
- Dr. Tetsushi Ogata, Lecturer in Peace & Conflict Studies, University of California, Berkeley
- Moderated by Mahi Takazawa
5pm Reception / 5:45pm-8pm Panel & Discussion
Room 110 of the USF School of Education building
To view panelist bios and RSVP, please visit bit.ly/1Q9KPuP or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on the website
of the event.