Who are we?
Get to know us and join us!
Official page for the Office of Career Planning at University of San Francisco School of Law. The Office of Career Planning guides students and alumni through the process of seeking employment.
OCP assists through the job search process, helps create a personalized job search strategy, reviews job related documents, prepares our students with mock interviews, and provides information throughout each phase of the job search. We advise our community on their professional development, suggest legal specialties to explore depending on an individual's interests, and generally act as a sounding board and resource for career exploration and options.
- Individual Career Counseling
- Resume and Cover Letter Review
- Career Workshops and Programs on Job Search Skills & Practice Areas
- On-Campus Interviewing
- Resume Collect and Job Postings Database
- Clinical Externship Opportunities (administered through Externship Programs)
- Mock Interview Program with Alumni and Practicing Attorneys
- Legal Career Options Day
- Minority/Diversity Recruitment Programs
- Public Interest/Public Sector Legal Careers Day, co-sponsor
- Law Student Pro Bono Project, in collaboration with the Public Interest Clearinghouse
- Reciprocity for Upper Division Students and Graduates