Who are we?
Get to know us and join us!
A registered student organization at SFSU, Christian Students has been active since the Fall semester of 2006 hosting Bible Studies, gospel out reach, and Christian fellowship.
- We hold the faith that is common to all believers. (Titus 1:4, Jude 3)
- The Bible is the complete divine revelation inspired by God through the Holy Spirit word by word. (2 Peter 1:21; 2 Tim. 3:16)
- God is uniquely one, yet triune–the Father, the Son, and the Spirit. (1 Tim. 2:5a; Matt. 28:19)
- The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ. (John 1:1, 14)
- Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption. (1 Peter 2:24, Eph. 1:7a)
- Christ resurrected from among the dead on the third day. (1 Cor. 15:4)
- Christ ascended to the right hand of God to be the Lord of all. (Acts 1:9, 2:33, 36)
- Whenever any person repents to God and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the one Body of Christ. (Acts 20:21; John 3:3; Eph.1:22-23; Rom. 12:5)
- Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself. (1 Thes. 2:19)